Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2013

So Glad it's Friday!

I'm just so glad the weekend has arrived. We have a birthday party to attend on Sunday and I have so much to get caught up on around here at home. I'll have to shove it all into today and tomorrow. Plus I need to do our grocery shopping... something that is not as thrilling as it once was. Ah well... we have to eat.

We went to Kmart the other night to get a few things for our niece, Abby for her birthday. And while we were there we discovered they carry Burpees seeds so we bought some to get our garden started... tomatoes (Heirloom - Rutgers and Sandwich Slicer Hybrid_, peppers ( Chinese Giant Sweet peppers and California Wonder), squash (Early Golden Crookneck), Okra ( Clemson Spineless),Cucumber ( Straight Eight), Garden Bean ( Triumphe De Farcy), and for some color Hollyhocks (Fordhook Charter's Doubles Mix).  I'm looking forward to a nice garden this year.

Gotta get ready for work now... woke up late this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Oh have a nice weekend Becky. Gardening so soon wow winter is speeding right along:) Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  2. great reading of your day and also happy that you have time to write in your blog as I love reading and watching your world through your eyes with the photographs you take , it is amazing , you are a wonderful friend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...