Search This Blog
Friday, December 28, 2012
Does Anyone use Adsense?
I've been thinking about signing up for Adsense but am wondering if it's really worth the time and annoyance on a blog. Does anyone that reads this blog use Adsense? If so do you find it "worthwhile" financially? Are the Ads disruptive to the over all feel of your blog? Are the Ads REALLY for things that tie into your blog? Have you had a lot of complaints about the Ads? Thanks for any input!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
I have no idea Becky I have kicked the idea around a bit too. B
ReplyDeleteI have had an account since 2008. And sometimes I use it and sometimes I do not. It kind of depends on if it fits the blog or site that I am building. The whole key is traffic the more traffic the more clicks you should get.
ReplyDeleteHope it helps
Jay