Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Christmas morning. It's a gray drizzly day here in South Carolina. I wouldn't mind it IF it included some snow to make it feel more like Christmas. Growing up in Upstate NY Christmas meant snow and I miss it terribly.

Last night we exchanged gifts with my in-laws. Here are some pictures...
Scott and his Mom checking out her new laptop.
Greg opening his Beavis and Butthead boxers from his Aunt.
This is the little box I altered for my Mother-in-law.

When we returned home Scott and I decided to open our gifts to each other and Greg opened one of his but wanted to wait to open the rest this morning after breakfast.
The indoor/outdoor cordless weather station that Scott wanted.

A new set of tamper proof bits.

YEAH!!! Prismacolors!
Scott's silly picture for me to "Remember him by"... NUT!
Scott also got me a kids art set and a jar of modeling paste. I'm wanting to expand into Mixed Media this year and will be buying supplies for that. So I will be checking thrift stores and such for odd bits like watch parts, old hardware, chains bits, etc... to use in projects.

So that is our Christmas so far. I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy you had a good day , I cleaned the house and made us breakfast , he is working and I am just keeping myself busy , did most of the washing and cleaned the dirty bathrooms which the guest just left dirty like that for me to clean , I so much not want any people visiting here soon, they are so inconsiderate with feet on the couches and loudness and simply cant get up in the morning but cant got to bed at night either then you have to wait till they want to switch the lights off , no bother if you can not sleep with the lights on or not . Tonight I will make us some lamb chops as the guests had our leg of lamb that we were suppose to eat today , so yeah so much for bringing their own food , not much contribution at all , anyway let me stop moaning , blessed are you and hope you have a fun day , love and light Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a special Xmas Day and Santa has been good to you this year. Thank you for your regular comments and we look forward to following your blog again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some wonderful Christmas goodies there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Becky and Scott I know I am late but absorbing all the family love while I can:) Hugs B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...