Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sleepy muses

I slept a lot earlier today between cooking and mowing so now I'm having trouble resting. Oh well I am feeling a bit more functional. Scott is sleeping well so I don't want to disturb him. He has had a full week all ready with having to put on what he calls "dog and pony shows" . He is good at them but they exhaust him. We will both be glad when we can take some time off. We are planning on re-purposing some rooms and redecorating them as well. The dining room will become the office; the den the dining room and the front office our living room. We may start on the den to dining remodel next month. The current copy of Better Homes and Garden has a delightful set up that would work by the fireplace on it's cover. In place of the windows we would hang mirrors or framed art and spot lights above on either side of the fireplace. We want to get rid of the 1960's paneling and hang sheet rock and then paint the kitchen and this room the same colors and put down vinyl or tile through out. We would look at getting a rug for under the table and I still have the fabric for the fancy beaded drapes. Perhaps I will post pictures as we progress through the projects.

The back yard looks a lot better and Amelia (dog) was so happy I spent the morning with her in the yard. She kept bringing me her toys and wagging up a storm. She looked so sad when I came back in the house so I gave her a couple dog cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...