Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

OFF on my day off!

I was going to go in and work on some paper work today but decided against it and have stayed home and cleaned up and mowed the back yard and plan to do the front yard on Thursday. I mailed a bunch of packages for Scott as he has been selling old computer stuff that we no longer use on Ebay. Yes; I went to the PO even though it was his idea to sell the stuff. It makes more room for fabric and crafting stuff! LOL! I really need to stop buying stuff until I create a closet full of clothes and gifts for everyone in my family and Scott's family. Lord knows I could stay busy with what I have now for YEARS! But it is so hard to resist a "good deal" on something that creates pleasure in my mind. Colors and textures are so alluring!

I have dishes washing and will reload the dishwasher as soon as I can; I also need to sweep and vacuum floors and do a bit of laundry. I think I will make scalloped potatoes with ham for dinner with some beans and perhaps mac n' cheese. I should bake a pie for Scott as well. It's been so long since I cooked a REAL dinner. He will be in shock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...