Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2007

Crazy thing called life!

I keep scheduling days off but they never happen. Perhaps next week I will manage a couple days off; I've scheduled off Tuesday and Thursday we will see how it goes. We have a LOT to get accomplished next week at the store.

I'm still thinking on where Scott and I could go for our anniversary... I'm thinking that hiding out at home might be better as we have a lot to catch up around here and we both need lots of sleep. He will be traveling soon as they are discussing travel itinerary during meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...