Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Maybe Alabama?! Or Loretta Lynn? BOTH!

We are touing with the idea of visiting Alabama for our Anniversary as neither of us has been there before. The DeSoto State Park looks pretty interesting - http://www.alapark.com/parks/park.cfm?parkid=3

They have a lodge with rooms for about what a motel would cost. But a lot will depend if they have any openings. The Chalets look pretty nice too but are a bit more costly.

Also I just heard on the radio that Loretta Lynn will be in town May 6th to perform. That would also be a lot of fun for me. I grew up on country and bluegrass and gospel - can you tell my Grandma raised me! Will put all this past Scott as soon as he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...