Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2007

OH HAPPY DOG!

Scott and I took Amelia for a nice walk about the neighborhood and I swear she seemed to smile the entire time. It's warming up nicely today and she was ready for a nice drink when we got back.

The new neighbors are expecting their first baby and we are enjoying her nesting process - so many packages, bags and baby stuff everyday - half of it she will never use. Voice of experience! OH well... she's happily nesting away; it can't be much longer until the baby's arrival. We haven't met them yet as we all work such different schedules but perhaps I will have a baby gift ready when the bows and balloons appear on their home. That should break the ice.

Scott and I will be attending a Cinco de Mayo party on the 5th. Should be fun! It's at a co-worker of Scott's home; we went last year as well and had a nice time. They had fun maragrita glasses that lit up... created some bizarre lit up faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...