Search This Blog

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy EASTER?!

Feeling more like Thanksgiving or Christmas... brrr. At least we are not getting snow like our northern states. We are planning to stay home and relax over the Easter holiday and hopefully I will be in a better frame of mind for the rest of next week. I've been sort of crabbie the last few days and I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I haven't been home enough and I haven't been sleeping as well as I need to. I know that Scott is missing me terribly and I need to make more time for him as well. Our house and yard look terrible and that makes me depressed knowing how I used to keep such a lovely home and yard. Perhaps we will be able to find the house this weekend.

Greg is working at Jiffy Lube right now and seems to enjoy it for the most part. He has a sinus infection at the moment but no funds to go to the Dr. He gets paid on Monday but is feeling so horrible now that I'm thinking of just taking him to Doctors Care. He has no insurance so it will be a total out of pocket expense for him or us.

I can hardly believe that tomorrow is Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...