Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2007

ONLY 10 more days!

Then I will be taking my first vacation from work this year. YEAH! I really need the time off and away. I'm sure they will still call me - it's their nature! But hopefully they'll call someone else first while I am trying to regroup and refocus.

I have LOTS of projects in mind and I would love to visit some waterfalls or caverns or BOTH! I'm still hoping we can visit DeSoto State Park in Alabama. Scott hasn't found out if he can take the time off yet or not so we will see. I also want to get up to Spartanburg to visit my family there. So much I would love to do but won't be able to fit it in a single week I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...