Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pain

I am awake because I am having some extreme pain in my left elbow. I'm not sure what is causing it but I took 2 asprin in the hopes it will let up before I have to leave for the store; got to be over there at 6 this morning. Hopefully it will let up soon. I think it is a wake up call that I need to visit the doctor for a check-up. I haven't had a thorough check-up since before starting back to work... nearly 3 years ago. I'm not as young and I'm sure I have caused a lot of wear and tear on my body as I can't set still for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...