Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that today is the last day of this year all ready. If I can get thru the next month or two I'll be able to get some rest and the store will look wonderful in time for Inventory in Feb. We are doing the fabric mark downs on the Calico wall today and getting a good bit of the fabric move done as well. Lots of calico on clearance and then half off will be hard to resist! But I don't have anytime to sew or craft anymore so I should resist... will see if mind or will wins on this one.

Better get the day started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...