Search This Blog

Friday, January 05, 2007

A morning to do as I please!

Thanks to Richard from the other store I am having a mornings repreave from the store. SO I can blog a bit and maybe get some work done on that crazy quilt RR block that I've had here sitting for awhile - too long. I need to get it mailed on to the next person. I'll post a photo of what I do later this morning.

I also need to get some laundry going and the dishes done and a few other little household chores. I'm almost looking forward to doing those as well. Will have to be itno the store about 1 this afternoon. It is so nice to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...