Search This Blog

Monday, January 08, 2007

A house in our woods!

I spend a lot of my "free" moments with the thought of our new home in the woods these days and how I wish we were all ready living that life. Scott and I are both ready to get with Deltec homes and get a design started with them. I need to start adding notes to their questionare to see what all we will need in our new home. I'm going to pay things off as fast as I can this year so that we can be in the position to move forward on this dream. To have a home in the country to return to each day will be wonderful! I'm still thinking on whether I will return home permanently at that time or if I will continue working. I do so love my job and would miss my regulars immensely. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...