Search This Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Illness caught up to me

I've now come down with the crude that everyone else at work has had. I feel HORRIBLE! I've got to open this morning but once Lenora gets there I'm thinking about coming home and crashing as I am exhausted and feel SO bad. I need rest but there is so much that needs to be done at the store before next Friday.I will press on and hope and pray I can recover and work until after Inventory next month. There is so much that needs to be done and so little time to get it all completed. Oh well... I'm a glutten for punishment I guess. As long as I don't land in the hospital it's all good.

Yesterday I went down to Augusta, GA for their Inventory to learn what to expect and boy do I have a LOT to do before my Inventory. No added stress there after that trip. I almost fell asleep on the way home and that scared the daylights out of me.

I KNOW that I need some time off but I've got to find employees dedicated enough that I feel comfortable leaving the store for more than a half day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...