Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Busy Day!

It's going to be a busy day today! I've got to do a deep clean on the house; laundry, grocery shopping, Christmas card writing and I need to get some gifts made as time is running out. Greg wants to go to the grocery store with me so that means I'll be buying more than I would without him but at least we will have things in the house that he will eat and he won't be calling me saying he is hungry! You'd think at 20 he'd be able to hunt his own food... LOL!

I also wanted to go out and do a bit more Christmas shopping without Scott or Greg tagging along as I can't buy things for them while they are there being noisey! Scott took a sick day yesterday hoping he would get to feeling better but last night he said he may have to go to the Dr to get over this one. Probably another sinus infection. He did heal well from the stitches incident and took the stitches out himself. It's a barely visible scar now.

Well writing on here isn't going to get my work done and I have to return to work tomorrow... better get BUSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...