Search This Blog

Thursday, December 07, 2006

PROGRESS on Christmas

Well I got all our Christmas cards in the mail. Deep cleaned the hall bathroom that our son uses for the most part and it looks and smells a LOT better. I also got our laundry caught up and went grocery shopping. I even made a nice dinner last night and a batch of No-Bake Chocoalte-Oatmeal cookies. Scott was so happy! I still have a lot to do to be ready for Christmas but I am glad to say some things are completed.

It's back to work today! UGH! OH well! Life moves forward. I need to write my schedule down for next week. I get off at 4 this afternoon so I am hoping to get some presents made tonight. I need to write down all the employees names as well. BUSY BUSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...