Search This Blog

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Something is up!

I think there is something going on at work that I don't know about but will know more soon if I'm picking up on things like I usually do. This next week I beleive there will be some changes in my life at work. But only time will tell what they are. Kinda scarey but I will survive it all.

Boy oh boy has it tuned C-O-L-D here; feels like upstate NY where I grew up and I have to be to work by 6 AM and it's 5:25 now so I better get dressed and start the truck up so my windows are cleared. Will write more this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...