Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2006

All caught on sleep!


I'm feeling well rested today as I got to sleep in this morning. I have to work tonight and then back to work at 6AM tomorrow. Christmas season is upon us and we have a lot to get out to the sales floor. Lots and lots to do!

Next week Scott and I will be attending his ships reunion in Charleston and we are looking forward to getting away from Columbia. We will probably go on our own little adventures during the day as all the "planned" events are things that he and I have all ready done in the past. I'd love to walk on the beach and see the Market down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...