Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Looking like rain today~

A good day to stay inside and sew. I'd like to just stay home today and get some projects finished but family and friends may lure me out on other grand adventures. Yesterday was my Friend, Gypsye's big 4-0 birthday so she and I went to lunch together to Nonna's on Gervais St in Columbia SC. ABSOLUTELY delicious! We had their special of pimento cheese, tomato and bacon sandwiches on a crecent roll. YUMMY! Will be trying that out here at home with the guys. We also had some cake for dessert and I had a LARGE mocha coffee. After lunch we went to Target on Garners Ferry Road and soat out there clearance items. All in all we had a lot of fun together. I had to be home by 3 as Sears was to come by to give us an estimate. Well He got here a little after 3 but wouldn't do the estimate as Scott wasn't here. He said we would have to reschedule. I called Scott after he left and told him we would not be buying siding and windows from Sears. He was fuming and called them up AND wrote a tremendous complaint letter... we will be looking elsewhere to replace 26 windows... talk about a screw up on their part.
You'd think in 2006 women would hold more weight in decision making even if they ARE married. We were appauld!

I also had to get Wilson Heating and Air out yesterday as day before our A/C quit working. It was wonderful again by last night. They in comparison to Sears are TOPS with us!

Well if I'm to get anything accomplished today I better get started plus Amelia is waiting on her breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...