Search This Blog

Monday, September 11, 2006

4 more working days!

Then my vacation starts and I can hardly wait! Especially now that we are dealing with a disgruntled ex-employee. She has become a real nightmare. I need to be focusing on getting the store ready for the Holiday season and now we will have to deal with this mess. Hopefully HR can get things straight and quickly.

As for my vacation I have so many fun projects planned and hardly know where to begin on them. And I want to go up to Spartanburg to visit my folks one day. Got to call my Mom and figure out what day would work best for her. I also have Sears coming out to give us an estimate on vinyl windows and siding on Tuesday. We are working on the house trying to get it ready to sell in the next couple years or so. Scott is talking about buying houses to flip to make some money that way. There are quite a few houses for sale in the neighborhood next to ours that are prime opportunities. But we will see. Not sure how we would find time or energy to work on another house to get it flipped quickly.

Last night we went out to eat at LaFiesta with some of my co-workers and had a good time. My husband and son were the only guys there as nobody else could talk their spouses into coming. It was "interesting".

I'm working closing hours today and am hoping to get some planograms done this evening. I can work on them and watch the front of the store that way. The quilting books will take the longest as they have to be totally re-numbered as we moved fixtures and now the flow is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...