Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2006

Working vacation!~

Well I actually ended up going in yesterday for about 8 hours. I opened EVERY box in the stock room with any luck they'll be able to get it out before the truck is due today so they'll have room for the 397 boxes that are coming. I am NOT going in again until Sunday evening - the first REAL day/NIGHT back to work. Althou I do have to type up a report and get it to our District Manager today. I will type it up next and then plan to drop it off first thing this morning. I DO have an employee coupon for double my discount thats good only today so I may just go in to shop a bit for Christmas.

Scott was snoring so loudly and deeply that I HAD to get up as there was no sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...