Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
WOW WOW Hug B
ReplyDeleteYES indeed it was!
DeleteAmazing and exciting ~ Have a great week ~ FlowerLady
ReplyDeleteThanks L!!! You too!
DeleteNeat-o!!!!! We almost never see owl! What a treat!
ReplyDeleteWe hear them all the time but were thrilled to get to see a couple of them.
Delete