Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Crafty Fun

Me at the Party - there were 6 of us.

I altered a jar for a swap at my Craft group's Christmas party yesterday and made a video sharing my creation on You Tube. Here it is...

Ornament that I created for my swap partner. I think it turned out quite cute.

Ornament I received from DeAnna - Isn't it lovely?
DeAnna also made me this delightful star

The altered jar that I received in the Christmas swap. I have it laying on it's side so you can see the color.  on the bottom and the colors are more true in this picture.
Here is my jar standing upright  - I call it my Fragile Rock Jar... LOVE IT!




2 comments:

  1. That jar is Fraggle Rock all over. I really like that wee little bunting on the ornament from DeAnna. So cute and clever! Good work on all your projects, Becky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...