Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS '07

Well it's Christmas morning and we've exchanged gifts. Greg and I have all ready put in our tortilla requests with Scott since I got him a nice tortilla press and cookbook to go with it. And I'm SO HAPPY!!!! Scott got my engagement ring repaired so I can wear it again. It's still as lovely as it was 23 years ago when I first received it from him. It's been such a wonderful Christmas so far. We will be going to Spartanburg after we shower and load the car. It will be so nice to see my family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...