Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2007

Winter has arrived!

Yesterday the temperature dropped steady throughout the day till it got down to about 27*... it's now just 34*F. Makes me glad I bought all those sweaters while in TN. Today is my first day in my store; I have to be there at 2 this afternoon.

We have gifts for everyone but my sister Hazel's husband, Scott.... not really sure what to get him so I'm thinking a gift card will fit. I will look into that once I find out my schedule for the rest of this week.

I have some laundry to do this morning and bills to pay so I better get to them before the day gets away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...