We've set our tree up in our front window in the room we use as an office as our den is still in the remodeling stage and I didn't want to have a tree in the way "in case" we are able to work on that project during our holiday break. We bought new lights this year as ours are all about 20 years old and were needing someone to go through and replace bulbs and neither of us had time to allot for that. The new ones are larger and brighter but not nearly as big as the ones I grew up with. It's always so much fun going through all the ornaments and finding the ones Greg made as a child is heart warming.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Merry Christmas
We've set our tree up in our front window in the room we use as an office as our den is still in the remodeling stage and I didn't want to have a tree in the way "in case" we are able to work on that project during our holiday break. We bought new lights this year as ours are all about 20 years old and were needing someone to go through and replace bulbs and neither of us had time to allot for that. The new ones are larger and brighter but not nearly as big as the ones I grew up with. It's always so much fun going through all the ornaments and finding the ones Greg made as a child is heart warming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).