Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas


We've set our tree up in our front window in the room we use as an office as our den is still in the remodeling stage and I didn't want to have a tree in the way "in case" we are able to work on that project during our holiday break. We bought new lights this year as ours are all about 20 years old and were needing someone to go through and replace bulbs and neither of us had time to allot for that. The new ones are larger and brighter but not nearly as big as the ones I grew up with. It's always so much fun going through all the ornaments and finding the ones Greg made as a child is heart warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...