Search This Blog

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Terrible!

Thats a word to describe the store I used to manage... I KNEW things would go bad without me but not THAT BAD and not THIS QUICKLY! I have NEVER seen that store look so bad! It will be awhile if ever I go over there again; I may just shop the other location instead IF I need any fabric and I will stick to Hobby Lobby or AC Moore for yarn. It just rips my heart out to see that place in such a horrible state... D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-N-G!

The good thing about my trip in there today was that I got to see Lenora and Sonya! AND KONA COTTON WAS 40% OFF! I bought the rest of a bolt (7 yards and 15 inches) of black to use with the jeweled toned noodles I'm getting in this quarter from my swap partners. It will make for a very rich looking quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...