Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

It's the Little Things

We arrived back at  the cottage and all is well. Scott came back up on Sunday and I returned on Monday as Monday morning I had to take Piper for her second booster shots. Piper had gained a full pound since her last visit and continues to grow like a weed. I am so glad Greg has her for companionship but I miss her antics and chirpy meow. I will get a kitten or cat once we are in a home our own.

Scott bought me a couple of little things to make my life a little more comfortable. First was a pair of "Glamour Gloves" to protect my  hands while doing dishes. I LOVE these as my hands were getting SO dry and cracking. The only problem I had was getting them back off so I am going to go buy some baby powder to put inside the gloves. Aren't they "SPIFFY"?

Next he knows how much I love hot tea so he got me a beautiful red kettle to heat water for my tea. I just love it... so SHINY!

I brought a bunch of my paper crafting goodies and craft paint up so I can craft away while Scott is at work. And that of course makes me VERY happy!!!! Although I think my eyes were bigger  than my available space but I will work it all out. Once I get that all sorted out I will share my set up here.

I still LOVE my short little strand of star lights over the kitchen window. Such a soft and comforting light to wash dishes below.

Life really is all about the little things! ENJOY ALL OF THEM!

1 comment:

  1. It's the little things in life, that bring a lot of joy, and make life more bearable during rough times.

    Enjoy them all ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...