Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Front Room at "The Cottage"

Well I worked and worked on this today and have finally got to a point where I'm calling this "GOOD". I did a little more rearranging and am happy with how it all looks. I still have a couple areas I couldn't get to but it's not enough to bother me. I now have room for a craft area so when I come back up here I will be bringing a selection of my crafting supplies.


Thankfully I don't have to do a thing in the bedroom!

Scott is looking into someway to repair the wall in the bathroom and a deep clean of baseboards and the doors and it will be good to go. I did relocate a small dresser in there to hold towels and such today but I'm not ready to share photos in  there yet.

I hope everyone reading this at least finds these posts interesting. 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...