Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2016

Dishes Done and a New Week Begun

Scott and I are up in Greenville at the little house this week and I am without transportation so I may get a little stir crazy by Friday. So far today I've made the bed and cleaned up the kitchen; which does not take long with it being just the two of us.

Last night when we got up here I hung a short strand of star shaped garden  lights over the kitchen sink and they help immensely with getting to the bathroom at night. They are something fun to brighten up the tiny kitchen as well. I bought this strand of fun lights years ago at the end of the season at JoAnn's. They are finally coming in handy.


I brought some crafting supplies up and some cookbooks to look through. I have some tasks I would like to do here in the house but I will wait until tomorrow to start on them as I had a horrible night with my stomach. I am not sure if it was something I ate or a bug so I am taking it kinda easy today and may even catch a nice nap this afternoon to make up for the lack of sleep last night.

For those off work today for Martin Luther King Day I hope you do something enjoyable.

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...