Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Scott's Control Center

I spent today scrubbing down cornices, baseboards and picture rails in part of the main living area so that I could rearrange furniture and get Scott's desk set up so that he could get his computer up and running. It benefited me as well as now I have full use of the laptop.

Tomorrow I am to expect the electrician back out to finish some work and I need to call the fuel oil company to have more heating oil delivered.

This morning I went out and filled the two bird feeders and a suet cake holder and had fun watching the chickadees for awhile while I was eating lunch. I would really like to find a Shepherds hook to hang one of the feeders closer to the windows that we can easily see out of everyday.

I hope  that my car will be ready by next week so  that while Scott is working I can do some exploring up here. I guess thats all I have for today.

5 comments:

  1. You are making yourselves right at home here in this new little space. I love those scalloped window treatments too. Quaint!

    May this next part of your life's adventure work out well.

    Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so hope so too. Scott seems quite happy with his new job and I will adjust but I miss o ur son and the critters when we are up here and they are at the other house. Hopefully we will be able to find a home of our own or have one built within the next year.

      Delete
  2. I hope the settling in is going very well--glad the birds are keeping you amused while you eat. I do enjoy those cheerful chickadees! I need to scrub some baseboard at my place, but....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...