Search This Blog

Monday, September 01, 2014

Welcome September

I can hardly believe the calendar has flipped to yet another month... they seem to fly by faster and faster. Working in Retail everything is a huge rush so the Companies can make their prime money  while the iron is hot. Each season brings on a new rush to get everything out while the margins are HOT so a high profit is made before the Season closes out and a new one arrives. RUSH RUSH RUSH! I'm ready for a slower pace but that is not to be at least until we get Greg through school. YES - he has started at Tech and is working toward a 2 year degree. I hope that he will stick with it and find GREAT success.

We had another LOUD storm move through this evening and we made a mad dash to get everything unplugged so the lightening wouldn't take anything else out. We were just given a printer by one of my lovely crafting friends and I don't want to loose it. It was so very nice of her to give it to us and it was a gift that has come in handy as Greg has a good bit he has to print off for his class. I bought him an E-version of his text since the book store was out of the book he needed for his class. What's bad is they sold him the wrong book and now I have to take that one back to the book store and I am hoping they will give me a full refund since it was their fault.
Our SUPER Cool 3D glasses!

This afternoon Greg and I went to see Sin City We saw it in 3D; something I have never seen before. It was definitely NOT a movie that I would have selected myself to view but Greg didn't want to go alone and it was pretty cool in 3D. I did develop a horrendous headache as I forgot to take a couple Asprin before we went in. I always get a head ache from seeing a movie. I think it has to do with it being so dark and the screen SO bright. But I have also been awake since a little before 4 AM and worked for 4 1/2 hours this morning and am pretty exhausted too. Well I hope everyone had a wonderful day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...