Search This Blog

Thursday, September 04, 2014

GOOD MORNING!!!!

It is nearly the weekend! YEAH! We are hoping for a nice clear weekend to work on our new tractor shed. We've had several freaky storms this past week or two and I'm ready for a nice weekend. I am just hoping the pain in my hands goes away in the next couple days. Yesterday we had two trucks... one large and one small and my job was to shove things down the conveyor and slice the tops on ALL of them as they went by... OUCH! Stiff, sore and swollen. I've actually had to take my wedding band off as the finger hurts so bad. I think the cyst that is under my band area was aggravated by doing the work.

Time to get this day started... more later... maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your hands feel a lot better as soon as possible, Becky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...