Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2014

Anxiety and Panic Attacks

Yesterday I totally wigged out at work! I just don't do well with people in my personal space and there were 4 other people trying to share the same 2 1/2 foot space standing over me and I totally lost it. I just don't handle "tight" situations... one of the reasons we don't go to a lot of large events as the crowds feel so oppressive to me. Needless to say the rest of my shift felt AWKWARD!  Oh well... I am the way I am and people will have to deal with it or pitch me aside. I do much better working in a one on one situation or more if everyone else is not in my personal space.

I'm off today and I am REALLY glad! I will catch up on the laundry and housework and cook something yummy for my fellas... and then enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing we can do about panic attacks...I let it roll over me and try to move on (when possible, sometimes it's the shaking that gets me, sometimes I upchuck)...my coworkers know about my personal space issues and such...fortunately I work in the hospital so most of us has seen full blown anxiety at it's worst...

    Hoping your day off let's your body and soul unwind...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...