Search This Blog

Monday, September 08, 2014

Feeling a Little better

I really did not sleep much last night... my mind was racing to beat the band. I guess I just took too many naps yesterday so today we are skipping ALL naps and trying to stay awake until bedtime as I have to go to bed early tonight as they changed our start time to 4 AM instead of 5 as it is "Fall Tour" time and we are the first stop for the Corporate Visitors tomorrow morning. FUN!

I made a few cards using the scraps left from the Teapot Mini album yesterday as I was trying to get my work table clear in my hobby room. Here is what I came up with...
I'm going to try to do this after each of my larger projects so that the scraps get used right away and so I will have  a variety of cards to pull from at short notice. Also last night I decided to make one more card right before my bedtime... ok so it was slightly AFTER my bedtime; could explain why the stamping isn't perfect and I will try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...