Search This Blog

Saturday, August 10, 2013

EARLY Saturday!

Well my body was ready to get up at 3 this morning... on a SATURDAY! A day when I should be fast asleep until the sun comes up at least. Ah well I'll surf around the Net until Scott gets up about 5 or 5:30 as he has to be to work today at 7.  He has been sick all week from all the dust they have stirred up with all the packing up of equipment and all. I'll be so glad when they are all moved to the new location and he can return to just repairing things again.

Yesterday I ate way too many carbs/starches and last night's blood sugar was 210 it was back down to 118 this morning. Today I'm going to be extra careful about the carbs and what type I eat as well. Scott and I are both doing really well with managing our levels just through diet and exercise. The exercise portion of our routine could stand some improvement and that is something we will work on.

I've got some projects in mind to use up more of my "stash". I'm really focusing on using up this stack of 8x8 paper at the moment...
I've had this stack of paper for YEARS! I will go through it this morning and pull all the pinks/purples and reds/blues for a couple projects for my cousin's daughter. That will use up quite a bit of this paper. I'll post more on that at a later date.

I've also got several Christmas gifts in mind and need to get busy on those. As a crafter mid-August really needs to be when I start on making gifts as the time involved can really add up. "We are Santa's Elves..." just sprung into my head.

Later today I'm planning to attend some free Demo's at the local Stamping store called The Stamping Place which is located not far from my house and across the street from Hobby Lobby. Some of the local Card and Crafting group are planning to attend and it will be nice to see some of them again since I will be missing the August meeting as it falls on Greg's birthday and we are planning to take him out to eat to Cracker Barrel to have a small celebration for his birthday. I'm adding links to these places for my over seas readers.

Well I'm off to see what all is going on in the World. HAPPY SATURDAY everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...