Search This Blog

Friday, August 09, 2013

Hello~

I'm such a horrible Blogger anymore. But I've been busy crafting after work and before I know it another day has passed and I have not posted a thing. I have been taking pictures though and will share a few here now.
A Polymer Clay Witch that I made for a project when I couldn't find a tiny witch figurine.

I had a lot of fun making this little witch and I have plans to also make a little black cat, a broom and possibly a small cauldron and Spells book.

My original plan was to make a "Captured Witch" in a jar but after finding what I thought was the "perfect" jar today at a thrift store for 99 cents and setting her inside it I've decided that I will create a small shadow box for her to sit inside.  The shadow box will travel better as this project will be shipped out West to a gal that is doing a Halloween Swap with me this month. I have to work a little on this each night as I have to mail the package to her by the 30th of August. I hope that the gal will like her. What do you all think?


I'm just not "feeling it" so into a shadow box she will go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...