Search This Blog

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Solar Clothes dryer

Today I used our solar clothes dryer and used ZERO electricity to dry 5 loads of laundry; including our sheets. Yep - A CLOTHES LINE! I absolutely love how clothes smell that have been dried by the sun and knowing that no money will come out of our pockets to pay to dry them was even better.


When I came in from hanging the last load I was nearly caught by the nap attack team....



BUT... I managed to escape.



Today I also cut off some of the larger collard leaves and plan to cook them up tomorrow. Here they are getting rinsed in the kitchen sink. We will have these as well as some of the sweet potatoes that we grew last Fall and some pork chops. YUMMY! Lunch is looking good for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...