Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daylight Savings Time Again

Well last night brought the "Spring" forward so this morning it feels like I'm quite the slacker sleeping in until 10 instead of 9. Oh well I got to catch a small glimpse of the fading sunrise.

I'm going to try to hang out a bit of laundry this morning as there is only a 20% chance of rain today. Perhaps 2 or 3 loads and then save the rest for tomorrow; it is Sunday after all. Yesterday Greg spent the day in Five Points at the St. Patrick's day celebrations. He came home in the wee hours of the morning with green hair. They told him that it would wash out but not all of it did. OOPS! Hopefully it will wash out before his next drill date as they are having inspections. DOUBLE OOPS! He said he had a GREAT time.

The day before yesterday we drove up to our property and walked around. I took some pictures - of course. I am so hoping that our future plans for it can come to be and I'm trying to stay positive but right now it's quite up in the air. Perhaps our country living plans will have to occur in another location. Only time will tell. Scott has an interview on Tuesday so perhaps we will find out a bit of our future then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...