Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Noodles and Swaps


This morning since I was feeling so much better I decided to cut up the noodles (2 1/2" strips) for the swaps I signed up for in February, March and April. I just love these swaps as you end up with such a variety all ready cut and ready to make into blocks. I had 3 swap partners plus myself to cut strips for this time. Now I will start making some pastel 12" blocks for another swap due in April. I'm going to use this pattern - http://www.mccallsquilting.com/qb/mccallsquilting/pattern_1000/index.html It will be nice to have pastel blocks made up and ready to create baby quilts with since Greg's friends seem to be quite fertile.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, You are making me want to go back to quilting! I just am too overloaded right now and I can't:(
    Such pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...