Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Nasty Bug!

I've been sick for the last two days with it getting really bad this morning when I started vomiting. It progressed to a sore throat and body aches with chills. I have spent most of today in the bed or the recliner and was finally able to eat a little bit late this afternoon and so far so good it's staying down. I took a couple Tylenol Flu tablets and that has helped some with the aches and pains. Hopefully tomorrow I will be close to normal as I have a bunch of projects I want to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...