Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tea

My Sweet Husband bought me a collection of loose leaf teas for Christmas and we are both enjoying them immensely. I make a pot of tea nearly everyday sometimes two pots. My favorites so far is the Orange Dulce and I am hoping we will be able to find it in a cannister of it's own to have on hand all the time; I like it THAT much.



It's a clear breezy day today with it getting down to the 20's tonight. Oh I am SO ready for Spring and days in the 60's and 70's. Not too much longer until Spring is actually here so I will wait and find creative things to do indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...