Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Good Tuesday Morning - let's start with Friendship!

Good Morning World! I've been up for about an hour and have 2 loaves of this delicious Friendship Bread in my oven. I don't live close to most of my readers so I can't share a loaf with you as the recipe says but I can share the recipe and then you can share it with a friend where ever you live. I made mine up with 1/2 cup nuts and 1 banana.



I'm going to make a second batch of bread when this is finished baking as I have 2 cups of starter and don't really know of anyone that would want to make this right now. That will leave me 1 cup to start a fresh batch to fermenting. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...