I posted about what I created from some "ugly" fabric earlier and am just now posting what was made for me by my partner Irene. The ugly fabric was the floral and I believe that she made it look quite pretty and "useful". She also made me a corresponding cell tote that will come in handy on walks with the husband and dog.
Search This Blog
Friday, February 19, 2010
Ugly Fabric gifts
I posted about what I created from some "ugly" fabric earlier and am just now posting what was made for me by my partner Irene. The ugly fabric was the floral and I believe that she made it look quite pretty and "useful". She also made me a corresponding cell tote that will come in handy on walks with the husband and dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).