Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2006

HE'S COMING HOME!

Scott will be home from Belgium tonight and I will be driving to Charlotte to pick him up. I can hardly wait to see him. It's been a hectic week and I've missed my best friend - my husband! We may stay overnight in Charlotte or we may try driving on home; it will all depend on how tired we both are. I'm looking forward to hearing about his trip.

We are doing trick or treating at the store today so that'll be something different. Tomorrow night I'll be working overnight trying to get the freight to the floor. Tim our District Manager will be coming to help us and I am hoping we get the stock room about empty. With any kind of good luck we will sell thru on Halloween stuff today so we will have space for all the Christmas that has come in. I got the stock room more organized again so that will help - I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...