Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday is here!

Well I survived the training trip to NC and learned alot. Now we just have a TON of stuff to do to make our store a "Model Store" completely by Feb. 2nd!No stree there! HA HA! Oh well we will start knocking it out section by section - starting this Sunday night.

I have to go in at 6 this morning to help unload the truck and then back in to close tonight; a nap is souding GREAT right now.

Next week Scott will be going out of town for 3 days on business so I will have to stay busy so I won't miss him as much. I've got LOTS of projects still waiting to be done so I shouldn't get bored. Got to get somethings done as Christmas is just around the corner now. YIKES!

1 comment:

  1. AND NO I CAN NOT SPELL STRESS OR SOUND THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...