Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Belgium

Scott left for Belgium yesterday and will be back on Saturday evening. I miss him so badly and a cold front moved in hard last night so that this morning I REALLY missed his warmth. It is so very nice to have someone to hold in the early morning while the furnace catches up on heating the house. More blankets on the bed tonight I believe.

I need to wet my hair as I awoke with BIG head this morning but don't want to have wethair on the way to work this morning so people will just have to deal with my natural waves. I've thrown a headband on to tone it down a bit but it hasen't helped too much.

Got to feed the dog and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...