Search This Blog

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Illness

Well it looks like all the illness from work is finally catching up to me and my head is killing me this morning. I'm going to try to get a Dr's appointment for my lunch time today as I can't let this get me down with the Christmas Season upon us at work. There is simply too much to do at the store. Hopefully there will be another Manager there so that I can go to the Dr. I'm pretty sure it is a sinus infection and the sooner I get on some antibiotics the better.

One of the girls bought up a bunch of ornaments for her Christmas tree all ready. I've been thinking about looking thru my old craft magazines for some ornaments to make for Christmas gifts. Time is becoming an issue with me working so many hours; Christmas really is not that far off at all. Greg will be getting some new clothes for Christmas this year that would be appropriate for wearing to job interviews and such. All his clothes look so awful; it's no wonder no one will hire him. I may also look into getting him a gift card to Autozone as well. Scott is going to take some thought as I would love to surprise him but he always figures things out on me before Christmas arrives.

Time for a shower I think as I've started sneezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...