Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

20 year old needs to find some direction

Our son is searching for his place in the world; he is currently unemployed and about to loose insurance on his car and thinking about joining the Navy or Coast Guard. I worry for him and am hoping that his life takes some direction and soon. I also worry about him joining the service of any type as he is our only child and I would hate to loose him; I think it would devastate me completely.

My sister, Robin came over for a visit yesterday with her two children and it was so nice to see them again. Gwen and Drake are growing up so fast. Gwen had been in Georgia to perform in an Honors Choir and was talking about how bad her chest hurt from singing for 3 straight days. Drake had to get home in time to practice on his instrument of choice and talked about his last soccor game. They are both very artistic and in a lot of activities.

Today I am supposed to have lunch with a friend and I am thinking about trying to get into see my Dr as I awoke with an awful ear ache that feels quite watery. I also want to work on some Christmas gifts as that isn't really that far away either. Always 101 things to do on my day off.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...